1) 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ?
2) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
3) A train 140m long is running at 60kmph. In how much time will it pass a platform 260m long?
15 seconds24 seconds28 seconds30 seconds
4) A man can cover a distance in 1hr 24min by covering 2/3 of the distance at 4 km/h and the rest at 5km/h. The total distance is
5) A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/hr. If the length of the train is 110 metres, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 metres long?
7 1/2 sec10 sec12 1/2 sec 15 sec
6) A train 150 m long is running at a speed of 68 kmph. How long does it take to pass a man who is running at 8 kmph in the same direction as the train?
5 sec9 sec12 sec15 sec
7) Worker A takes 8 hours to do a job. Worker B takes 10 hours to do the same job. How long it take both A & B, working together but independently, to do the same job?
40/9 days40/7 days7.5 days8.5 days
8) If 9 men working 6 hours a day can do a work in 88 days. Then 6 men working 8 hours a day can do it in how many days?
89 days90 days85 days99 days
9) A man wants to reach a window which is 40 feet above the ground. The distance from the foot of the ladder to the wall is 9 feet. How long should the ladder be ?
9 feet81 feet41 feet49 feet
10) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
11) A, B and C shared some stickers in the ratio of 3:1:4. After C gave 40% of her stickers to A and B, A had 90 more stickers than C and the number of B's stickers increased by 70%. How many stickers did C have at first?
12) There are 40 children in class. 16 of them are girls. How many percent more boys than girls are there?
13) AZ, CX, FU, ?
14) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
15) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
16) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
20) In a certain code ADVENTURES is written as TRDESAUVEN. How is PRODUCED written in that code ?
21) A and B are young ones of C. If C is the father of A but B is not the son of C. How are B and C related
Niece and UncleDaughter and FatherNiece and UncleDaughter and Mother
22) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
23) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
24) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
27) Of the following two statements, both of which cannot be true, but both can also be false. Which are these two statements ? I. All machines make noise II. Some machines are noisy III. No machine makes noise IV. Some machines are not noisy
I & II III & IV I & III II & IV