1) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
2) 15, 31, 63, 127, 255, ?
3) A train 140m long is running at 60kmph. In how much time will it pass a platform 260m long?
15 seconds24 seconds28 seconds30 seconds
4) The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 440 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is:
47.4 km/hr57.19 km/hr68.13 km/hr96.25 km/hr
5) A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/hr. If the length of the train is 110 metres, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 metres long?
7 1/2 sec10 sec12 1/2 sec 15 sec
6) A train 150 m long is running at a speed of 68 kmph. How long does it take to pass a man who is running at 8 kmph in the same direction as the train?
5 sec9 sec12 sec15 sec
7) Worker A takes 8 hours to do a job. Worker B takes 10 hours to do the same job. How long it take both A & B, working together but independently, to do the same job?
40/9 days40/7 days7.5 days8.5 days
8) If 5 women or 8 girls can do a work in 84 days. In how many days can 10 women and 5 girls can do the same work?
32 days48 days52 days38 days
9) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
10) If 30% of a number is 12.6, find the number?
11) A, B and C shared some stickers in the ratio of 3:1:4. After C gave 40% of her stickers to A and B, A had 90 more stickers than C and the number of B's stickers increased by 70%. How many stickers did C have at first?
12) The ratio of the number of apples in Box A to the number of apples in Box B is 3:2. All the apples in Box B are green. The ratio of the number of green apples to the number of red apples in Box A is 4:5. There are 20 more green apples in Box B than in Box A. How many red apples are there?
13) AZ, BY, CX, ?
14) AZ, CX, FU, ?
15) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
16) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
20) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
21) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
22) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
23) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
24) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
27) Only gentlemen can become members of the club. Many of the members of the club are officers. Some of the officers have been invited for dinner.
All the members of the club have been invited for dinnerSome of the officers are not gentlemenAll gentlemen are members of the clubOnly gentlemen have been invited for dinner
28) In a family there are husband wife, two sons and two daughters. All the ladies were invited to a dinner. Both sons went out to play. Husband did not return from office. Who was at home?
Only wife was at home All ladies were at home Only sons were at home No body was at home