1) 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, ?
2) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
3) The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 440 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is:
47.4 km/hr57.19 km/hr68.13 km/hr96.25 km/hr
4) A man can cover a distance in 1hr 24min by covering 2/3 of the distance at 4 km/h and the rest at 5km/h. The total distance is
5) A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
180 m240 m260 m280 m
6) A train 150 m long is running at a speed of 68 kmph. How long does it take to pass a man who is running at 8 kmph in the same direction as the train?
5 sec9 sec12 sec15 sec
7) If 5 women or 8 girls can do a work in 84 days. In how many days can 10 women and 5 girls can do the same work?
32 days48 days52 days38 days
8) If 34 men completed 2/5th of a work in 8 days working 9 hours a day. How many more man should be engaged to finish the rest of the work in 6 days working 9 hours a day?
9) What is the ratio of 12 minute to 1 hour ?
10) A man wants to reach a window which is 40 feet above the ground. The distance from the foot of the ladder to the wall is 9 feet. How long should the ladder be ?
9 feet81 feet41 feet49 feet
11) A, B and C shared some stickers in the ratio of 3:1:4. After C gave 40% of her stickers to A and B, A had 90 more stickers than C and the number of B's stickers increased by 70%. How many stickers did C have at first?
12) The ratio of the number of apples in Box A to the number of apples in Box B is 3:2. All the apples in Box B are green. The ratio of the number of green apples to the number of red apples in Box A is 4:5. There are 20 more green apples in Box B than in Box A. How many red apples are there?
13) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
14) AZ, CX, FU, ?
15) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
16) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) In a certain code ADVENTURES is written as TRDESAUVEN. How is PRODUCED written in that code ?
20) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
21) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
22) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
23) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
24) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
27) If A is the son of Q, Q and Y are sisters, Z is the mother of Y, P is the son of Z, then which of the following statements is correct ?
P is the maternal uncle of A P and Y are sisters A and P are cousins None of the above