1) 2, 7, 14, 23, ?, 47
2) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
3) A man can cover a distance in 1hr 24min by covering 2/3 of the distance at 4 km/h and the rest at 5km/h. The total distance is
4) The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 440 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is:
47.4 km/hr57.19 km/hr68.13 km/hr96.25 km/hr
5) A man sitting in a train which is traveling at 50 kmph observes that a goods train, traveling in opposite direction, takes 9 seconds to pass him. If the goods train is 280 m long, find its speed.?
50 kmph58 kmph62 kmph65 kmph
6) A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/hr. If the length of the train is 110 metres, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 metres long?
7 1/2 sec10 sec12 1/2 sec 15 sec
7) If 5 women or 8 girls can do a work in 84 days. In how many days can 10 women and 5 girls can do the same work?
32 days48 days52 days38 days
8) If 9 men working 6 hours a day can do a work in 88 days. Then 6 men working 8 hours a day can do it in how many days?
89 days90 days85 days99 days
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
11) A, B and C shared some stickers in the ratio of 3:1:4. After C gave 40% of her stickers to A and B, A had 90 more stickers than C and the number of B's stickers increased by 70%. How many stickers did C have at first?
12) Box A and Box B contained some books in the ratio 5 : 2. There were 54 more books in Box A than in Box B. If 6 books were transferred from Box A to Box B, what would be the new ratio of the number of books in Box A to that in Box B?
13) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
14) AZ, CX, FU, ?
15) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
16) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
20) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
21) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
22) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
23) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
24) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
28) Three ladies X, Y and Z marry three men A, B and C. X is married to A, Y is not married to an engineer, Z is not married to a doctor, C is not a doctor and A is a lawyer. Then which of the following statements is correct ?
Y is married to C who is an engineer Z is married to C who is a doctor X is married to a doctor None of these