1) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
2) 15, 31, 63, 127, 255, ?
3) The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 440 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is:
47.4 km/hr57.19 km/hr68.13 km/hr96.25 km/hr
4) A man walks at 5kmph for 6hr and at 4km/h for 12hr. His average speed is
4 1/3 km/h7 2/3 km/h9 1/2 km/h8 km/h
5) ) A train 220 m long is running with a speed of 59 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 7 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
7 sec8 sec10 sec12 sec
6) A train 150 m long is running at a speed of 68 kmph. How long does it take to pass a man who is running at 8 kmph in the same direction as the train?
5 sec9 sec12 sec15 sec
7) If 34 men completed 2/5th of a work in 8 days working 9 hours a day. How many more man should be engaged to finish the rest of the work in 6 days working 9 hours a day?
8) If 9 men working 6 hours a day can do a work in 88 days. Then 6 men working 8 hours a day can do it in how many days?
89 days90 days85 days99 days
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
11) There are 40 children in class. 16 of them are girls. How many percent more boys than girls are there?
12) Every month Rani gives 65% of her salary to her mother. She spends 15% of her salary and saves the remainder. She saves $130 more than what she spends. What is her monthly salary?
13) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
14) AZ, BY, CX, ?
15) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
16) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
20) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
21) A and B are young ones of C. If C is the father of A but B is not the son of C. How are B and C related
Niece and UncleDaughter and FatherNiece and UncleDaughter and Mother
22) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
23) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
24) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
27) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
28) In a family there are husband wife, two sons and two daughters. All the ladies were invited to a dinner. Both sons went out to play. Husband did not return from office. Who was at home?
Only wife was at home All ladies were at home Only sons were at home No body was at home