1) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
2) 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ?
3) A train 140m long is running at 60kmph. In how much time will it pass a platform 260m long?
15 seconds24 seconds28 seconds30 seconds
4) The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 440 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is:
47.4 km/hr57.19 km/hr68.13 km/hr96.25 km/hr
5) ) A train 220 m long is running with a speed of 59 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 7 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
7 sec8 sec10 sec12 sec
6) A train 150 m long is running at a speed of 68 kmph. How long does it take to pass a man who is running at 8 kmph in the same direction as the train?
5 sec9 sec12 sec15 sec
7) If 9 men working 6 hours a day can do a work in 88 days. Then 6 men working 8 hours a day can do it in how many days?
89 days90 days85 days99 days
8) Worker A takes 8 hours to do a job. Worker B takes 10 hours to do the same job. How long it take both A & B, working together but independently, to do the same job?
40/9 days40/7 days7.5 days8.5 days
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
11) There are 40 children in class. 16 of them are girls. How many percent more boys than girls are there?
12) Box A and Box B contained some books in the ratio 5 : 2. There were 54 more books in Box A than in Box B. If 6 books were transferred from Box A to Box B, what would be the new ratio of the number of books in Box A to that in Box B?
13) AZ, CX, FU, ?
14) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
15) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
16) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) In a certain code ADVENTURES is written as TRDESAUVEN. How is PRODUCED written in that code ?
20) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
21) A and B are young ones of C. If C is the father of A but B is not the son of C. How are B and C related
Niece and UncleDaughter and FatherNiece and UncleDaughter and Mother
22) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
23) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
24) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
27) Only gentlemen can become members of the club. Many of the members of the club are officers. Some of the officers have been invited for dinner.
All the members of the club have been invited for dinnerSome of the officers are not gentlemenAll gentlemen are members of the clubOnly gentlemen have been invited for dinner