1) 2, 7, 14, 23, ?, 47
2) 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, ?
3) The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 440 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is:
47.4 km/hr57.19 km/hr68.13 km/hr96.25 km/hr
4) A train 140m long is running at 60kmph. In how much time will it pass a platform 260m long?
15 seconds24 seconds28 seconds30 seconds
5) A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
180 m240 m260 m280 m
6) A man sitting in a train which is traveling at 50 kmph observes that a goods train, traveling in opposite direction, takes 9 seconds to pass him. If the goods train is 280 m long, find its speed.?
50 kmph58 kmph62 kmph65 kmph
7) If 9 men working 6 hours a day can do a work in 88 days. Then 6 men working 8 hours a day can do it in how many days?
89 days90 days85 days99 days
8) A is twice as good a workman as B and together they finish a piece of work in 18 days. In how many days will A alone finish the work?
31 days25 days27 days29 days
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) What is the ratio of 12 minute to 1 hour ?
11) Every month Rani gives 65% of her salary to her mother. She spends 15% of her salary and saves the remainder. She saves $130 more than what she spends. What is her monthly salary?
12) There are 40 children in class. 16 of them are girls. How many percent more boys than girls are there?
13) AZ, CX, FU, ?
14) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
15) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
16) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
20) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
21) A and B are young ones of C. If C is the father of A but B is not the son of C. How are B and C related
Niece and UncleDaughter and FatherNiece and UncleDaughter and Mother
22) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
23) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
24) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
27) Artists are generally whimsical. Some of them are frustrated. Frustrated people are prone to be drug addicts. Based on these statements which of the following conclusions is true?
All frustrated people are drug addicts Some artists may be drug addicts All drug addicts are artists Frustrated people are whimsical
28) There are five books A, B, C, D and E placed on a table. If A is placed below E, C is placed above D, B is placed below A and D is placed above E, then which of the following books touches the surface of the table ?
C B A E