1) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
2) 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ?
3) A train 140m long is running at 60kmph. In how much time will it pass a platform 260m long?
15 seconds24 seconds28 seconds30 seconds
4) A man can cover a distance in 1hr 24min by covering 2/3 of the distance at 4 km/h and the rest at 5km/h. The total distance is
5) A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
180 m240 m260 m280 m
6) A man sitting in a train which is traveling at 50 kmph observes that a goods train, traveling in opposite direction, takes 9 seconds to pass him. If the goods train is 280 m long, find its speed.?
50 kmph58 kmph62 kmph65 kmph
7) If 9 men working 6 hours a day can do a work in 88 days. Then 6 men working 8 hours a day can do it in how many days?
89 days90 days85 days99 days
8) Worker A takes 8 hours to do a job. Worker B takes 10 hours to do the same job. How long it take both A & B, working together but independently, to do the same job?
40/9 days40/7 days7.5 days8.5 days
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) A man wants to reach a window which is 40 feet above the ground. The distance from the foot of the ladder to the wall is 9 feet. How long should the ladder be ?
9 feet81 feet41 feet49 feet
11) Box A and Box B contained some books in the ratio 5 : 2. There were 54 more books in Box A than in Box B. If 6 books were transferred from Box A to Box B, what would be the new ratio of the number of books in Box A to that in Box B?
12) Every month Rani gives 65% of her salary to her mother. She spends 15% of her salary and saves the remainder. She saves $130 more than what she spends. What is her monthly salary?
13) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
14) AZ, CX, FU, ?
15) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
16) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
20) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
21) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
22) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
23) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
24) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
27) There are five books A, B, C, D and E placed on a table. If A is placed below E, C is placed above D, B is placed below A and D is placed above E, then which of the following books touches the surface of the table ?
C B A E