1) 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ?
2) 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, ?
3) In covering a distance of 30 km, A takes 2 hours more than B. If A doubles his speed, then he would take 1 hour less than B. A's speed is:
5 km/h8 km/h10 km/h15 km/h
4) The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 440 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is:
47.4 km/hr57.19 km/hr68.13 km/hr96.25 km/hr
5) ) A train 220 m long is running with a speed of 59 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 7 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
7 sec8 sec10 sec12 sec
6) A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/hr. If the length of the train is 110 metres, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 metres long?
7 1/2 sec10 sec12 1/2 sec 15 sec
7) If 34 men completed 2/5th of a work in 8 days working 9 hours a day. How many more man should be engaged to finish the rest of the work in 6 days working 9 hours a day?
8) If 9 men working 6 hours a day can do a work in 88 days. Then 6 men working 8 hours a day can do it in how many days?
89 days90 days85 days99 days
9) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
10) What is the ratio of 12 minute to 1 hour ?
11) There are 40 children in class. 16 of them are girls. How many percent more boys than girls are there?
12) Every month Rani gives 65% of her salary to her mother. She spends 15% of her salary and saves the remainder. She saves $130 more than what she spends. What is her monthly salary?
13) AZ, CX, FU, ?
14) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
15) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
16) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
20) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
21) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
22) A and B are young ones of C. If C is the father of A but B is not the son of C. How are B and C related
Niece and UncleDaughter and FatherNiece and UncleDaughter and Mother
23) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
24) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
28) If A is the son of Q, Q and Y are sisters, Z is the mother of Y, P is the son of Z, then which of the following statements is correct ?
P is the maternal uncle of A P and Y are sisters A and P are cousins None of the above