1) 2, 7, 14, 23, ?, 47
2) 4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
3) In covering a distance of 30 km, A takes 2 hours more than B. If A doubles his speed, then he would take 1 hour less than B. A's speed is:
5 km/h8 km/h10 km/h15 km/h
4) A man walks at 5kmph for 6hr and at 4km/h for 12hr. His average speed is
4 1/3 km/h7 2/3 km/h9 1/2 km/h8 km/h
5) ) A train 220 m long is running with a speed of 59 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 7 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
7 sec8 sec10 sec12 sec
6) A train 150 m long is running at a speed of 68 kmph. How long does it take to pass a man who is running at 8 kmph in the same direction as the train?
5 sec9 sec12 sec15 sec
7) If 5 women or 8 girls can do a work in 84 days. In how many days can 10 women and 5 girls can do the same work?
32 days48 days52 days38 days
8) A is twice as good a workman as B and together they finish a piece of work in 18 days. In how many days will A alone finish the work?
31 days25 days27 days29 days
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) If 30% of a number is 12.6, find the number?
11) The ratio of the number of apples in Box A to the number of apples in Box B is 3:2. All the apples in Box B are green. The ratio of the number of green apples to the number of red apples in Box A is 4:5. There are 20 more green apples in Box B than in Box A. How many red apples are there?
12) Every month Rani gives 65% of her salary to her mother. She spends 15% of her salary and saves the remainder. She saves $130 more than what she spends. What is her monthly salary?
13) AZ, GT, MN, ?, YB
14) AZ, BY, CX, ?
15) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
16) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
20) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
21) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
22) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
23) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?
24) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
28) Only gentlemen can become members of the club. Many of the members of the club are officers. Some of the officers have been invited for dinner.
All the members of the club have been invited for dinnerSome of the officers are not gentlemenAll gentlemen are members of the clubOnly gentlemen have been invited for dinner