1) 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, ?
2) 15, 31, 63, 127, 255, ?
3) A man can cover a distance in 1hr 24min by covering 2/3 of the distance at 4 km/h and the rest at 5km/h. The total distance is
4) A man walks at 5kmph for 6hr and at 4km/h for 12hr. His average speed is
4 1/3 km/h7 2/3 km/h9 1/2 km/h8 km/h
5) A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
180 m240 m260 m280 m
6) A man sitting in a train which is traveling at 50 kmph observes that a goods train, traveling in opposite direction, takes 9 seconds to pass him. If the goods train is 280 m long, find its speed.?
50 kmph58 kmph62 kmph65 kmph
7) If 5 women or 8 girls can do a work in 84 days. In how many days can 10 women and 5 girls can do the same work?
32 days48 days52 days38 days
8) Worker A takes 8 hours to do a job. Worker B takes 10 hours to do the same job. How long it take both A & B, working together but independently, to do the same job?
40/9 days40/7 days7.5 days8.5 days
9) 10 cats caught 10 rats in 10 seconds. How many cats are required to catch 100 rats in 100 seconds
10) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
11) The ratio of the number of apples in Box A to the number of apples in Box B is 3:2. All the apples in Box B are green. The ratio of the number of green apples to the number of red apples in Box A is 4:5. There are 20 more green apples in Box B than in Box A. How many red apples are there?
12) There are 40 children in class. 16 of them are girls. How many percent more boys than girls are there?
13) AZ, CX, FU, ?
14) AZ, BY, CX, ?
15) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
16) Architect : Building :: Sculptor : ?
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) In a certain code ADVENTURES is written as TRDESAUVEN. How is PRODUCED written in that code ?
20) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
21) Pointing to a man in a photograph, a woman said, His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather.How is the woman related to the man in the photograph?
22) A and B are young ones of C. If C is the father of A but B is not the son of C. How are B and C related
Niece and UncleDaughter and FatherNiece and UncleDaughter and Mother
23) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
24) Man : Biography :: Nation : ?