1) 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ?
2) 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, ?
3) A man walks at 5kmph for 6hr and at 4km/h for 12hr. His average speed is
4 1/3 km/h7 2/3 km/h9 1/2 km/h8 km/h
4) A train 140m long is running at 60kmph. In how much time will it pass a platform 260m long?
15 seconds24 seconds28 seconds30 seconds
5) ) A train 220 m long is running with a speed of 59 kmph. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 7 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
7 sec8 sec10 sec12 sec
6) A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/hr. If the length of the train is 110 metres, how long will it take to cross a railway platform 165 metres long?
7 1/2 sec10 sec12 1/2 sec 15 sec
7) Worker A takes 8 hours to do a job. Worker B takes 10 hours to do the same job. How long it take both A & B, working together but independently, to do the same job?
40/9 days40/7 days7.5 days8.5 days
8) If 5 women or 8 girls can do a work in 84 days. In how many days can 10 women and 5 girls can do the same work?
32 days48 days52 days38 days
9) A man wants to reach a window which is 40 feet above the ground. The distance from the foot of the ladder to the wall is 9 feet. How long should the ladder be ?
9 feet81 feet41 feet49 feet
10) What number must be added to 6, 16 and 8 to get an average of 13?
11) A, B and C shared some stickers in the ratio of 3:1:4. After C gave 40% of her stickers to A and B, A had 90 more stickers than C and the number of B's stickers increased by 70%. How many stickers did C have at first?
12) The ratio of the number of apples in Box A to the number of apples in Box B is 3:2. All the apples in Box B are green. The ratio of the number of green apples to the number of red apples in Box A is 4:5. There are 20 more green apples in Box B than in Box A. How many red apples are there?
13) AZ, BY, CX, ?
14) AZ, CX, FU, ?
15) Poles : Magnet :: ? : Battery
16) Peace : Chaos :: Creation : ?
17) Find the odd one out
18) Find the odd one out
19) If FRAGRANCE is written as SBHSBODFG, how can IMPOSING be written?
20) If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how can CANDLE be written in that code?
21) A and B are young ones of C. If C is the father of A but B is not the son of C. How are B and C related
Niece and UncleDaughter and FatherNiece and UncleDaughter and Mother
22) A told B,The girl I met yesterday was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend's mother.How is the girl related to A's friend?
23) Ignorance : Education :: Disease : ?
24) Doctor : Patient :: Politician : ?
27) Three ladies X, Y and Z marry three men A, B and C. X is married to A, Y is not married to an engineer, Z is not married to a doctor, C is not a doctor and A is a lawyer. Then which of the following statements is correct ?
Y is married to C who is an engineer Z is married to C who is a doctor X is married to a doctor None of these
28) Of the following two statements, both of which cannot be true, but both can also be false. Which are these two statements ? I. All machines make noise II. Some machines are noisy III. No machine makes noise IV. Some machines are not noisy
I & II III & IV I & III II & IV